Friday, December 2, 2011

50 pounds!!!

I weighed in this morning at 209.6, so I got rid of the Thanksgiving bloat (2 pounds) and am back on track. But, more importantly, I hit the 50 pound mark!!! My BMI is now pleasantly hovering at "Marginally Overweight".

Let me be clear here...in no way do I think the BMI is any indicator of a person's health. There are far more factors than a simple calculation based on sex, age, height, and weight. However, having gone from "WARNING...DANGER...OBESE" to something a little more healthy-sounding is reassuring.

So, I'm down to a weight that I haven't been at in...oh...14 years. And I'm in better shape now than I was then...especially since I'm not pigging out on the college cafeteria food. 8-) Looking forward to the point where I'm able to focus more on putting on lean mass, rather than taking off fat. Slowly, but surely...

No comments:

Post a Comment